Thursday 27 March 2014

EFFICIENT MANAGEMENT ON THE FLY/GO

Managing a hotel on the go can get tiring and time consuming if not handled in an appropriate way which always left me with more problems than I could handle. Guests would end up getting angry and leave bad reviews because of unsolved issues leading to a fall in guest satisfaction and loyalty. Thankfully, I came across Hotel rapid response on mobile which turned the tables in my favour. This efficient software application allows me to track the complaints that would pop up from time to time while receiving timely alerts on their completion.

The best part about Hotel rapid response on Mobile it can be used wherever I go as I can install it to my Smartphone.  It allows me to keep a track on guest complaints and requests at all times while being on the move, thus getting notifications of completed jobs which lead to an increase in guest satisfaction. Using Hotel rapid response on mobile is easy to follow and use as it entails registering a job/complaint and the software application does the rest like staff selection, job order dispatch and other tasks.

This way, I am constantly kept in the loop about task execution and escalation through regular alerts and messages. With the help of hotel rapid response on mobile, managing these complaints while on the go is fast and efficient. I am left with free time to interact with guests while not having to worry about pending complaints. This leads to a decrease in guest service time while increasing staff productivity.

Hotel rapid response on mobile is certainly a boon for a person like me who has to constantly be on his feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More